Indulge your urge to get away!
With winter settling in, get away to sunny Mildura, which boats more sun filled days then Queensland! And soak up one of our indulgent packages in one of our warm and cosy Indulge Apartments. Click on this link to chose your package or contact us on 1300 539 559 to tailor your own package. http://www.indulgeapartments.com.au/packages/
What’s New at Indulge
- Corporate winter special- $145 per night (min two nights) in a luxury one bedroom apartment at the Ontario property. Inclusive Breakfast deals are also available on our website or by calling 1300 539 559.
- Virtual Tours– You can now view our stylish apartments through the virtual tours which are listed on the floor plan section for each of the locations.
- Daily servicing*** Conditions Apply
- Langtree Apartments-have been freshened up with new carpets and blinds to block out the skylights in the bedrooms (coming soon)
- Free Wi-Fi at Ontario– Indulge Apartments has always offered free high speed internet at all our properties but now on top of the free cable internet at the Ontario property we are also offering Free Wi-Fi as we understand a lot of guest now use Ipads and smart phones which can’t use the cable connection. Now all 21 apartments have free Wi-Fi
- New website coming soon– A new and improved website is in the process of being completed and we hope to launch the new user friendly site some time after June 30.
Like us on Facebook and go in the draw to win One Nights’ accommodation for Two in a luxurious One Bedroom Apartment at our NEW Ontario property, inclusive of a Continental Breakfast.
What’s New with our Community Partners
Stefano’s Cafe bakery now opens for dinner on Friday nights. (Bookings recommend)
Located at 27 Deakin Ave Stefano’s Cafe Bakery is an informal cafe offering quality coffee, breakfast, lunch specials, focaccia, pastries, cakes and biscotti and now dinner on Friday evenings. Also available is natural bread baked on the premises, gourmet products and Stefano’s range of preserves and merchandise. They are fully licensed and offer a range of beverages. http://www.stefano.com.au/docs/cafe_bakery.asp
Upcoming events in Mildura
- Visit Rio Vista Historic House – open daily (except Tuesday) 11am-4pm
- The Magic Pudding – The Australian Inland Botanic Gardens River Road – Friday 1st& Saturday 2ndfrom 7pm
- Latrobe University Mid Year Expo – Friday 1st- 12 noon-5pm – La Trobe University 471 Benetook Ave Mildura
- Sunraysia Farmers Market – Saturday 2nd8am-1pm Ornamental Lakes, Hugh King Drive
- Mildura Eisteddfod – Saturday 2nd-Sunday 17th8.30am-10.30pm – Various locations click on the link for more details – http://www.milduraeisteddfod.org
- Red Cliffs Country Market – Sunday 3rd, 9am-1pm Ilex St Indi Ave & Barclay Square
- Red Cliffs Military Museum – Sunday 3rd, 10am-4pm RSL Jamieson Ave
- Red Cliffs Historical Steam Railway- Sunday 3rd, 11am-4pm, Corner Millewa Road & Calder highway
- Wintersun Run – Friday 8th-Monday 11th– Olympic Park Motorcycle Complex, 11thSt
- Sunraysia Farmers Market- Saturday 9th, 9am-12noon, Ornamental Lakes, Hugh King Drive
- Quilt Exhibition- Saturday 9th-10th, 10am-5pm, Masonic Centre, 15thStreet, Irymple
- World Wide Knit in public day-WORLD RECORD ATTEMPT- Saturday 9th,10am-1pm, Langtree Mall
- Mallee Folk Club – Sunday 10th, 4pm-7pm, LEAP Project Space, 39 Langtree Mall
- Mildura Harness Racing- Night Meet- Thursday 14th, Mildura recreation Reserve, 12thStreet from 5pm
- Sunraysia Farmers Market – Saturday 16th, 8am-1pm, Ornamental Lakes, Hugh King Drive
- Merbein Street Market – Sunday 17th, 8am-1pm, Commercial Street & Pit Stop Forecourt
- Murray Mallee Winter Series Racing – Monday 18th, 10.30am, Mildura Racecourse, Sandilong Avenue
- Newcomers Catch Up – Monday 18th, 7.30pm, The Office, Langtree Avenue, for more info call 0427 609 774
- Happy Birthday Peter Rabbit – Friday 22nd, 9.30am, 11am & 1.30pm – Mercy Theatre Riverside Ave – for more info call 50188330
- Mildura Harness Racing-Day Meet – Friday 22nd, Mildura Recreational Reserve, 12thStreet
- Brekkie at the Botanic Gardens – Saturday 23rd, 8.30am Australian Inland Botanic Gardens, River Road, Buronga
- Sunday City Hart Market – Sunday 24th, 8am-1pm, Langtree Ave (b/w 9th& 10thStreet)
- Sunraysia Ukulele Network – Sunday 24th, 2pm-4pm The Old Mildura Cottage Cureton Ave
- Melbourne International Comedy Festival Road Show – Wednesday 27th, 8pm, The Setts, 110-114 8th St
- Carnival Celebrating The New Look City – Saturday 30th, 10am-2pm Langtree Mall
- For more details on any of the above events please contact 03 50188380